This Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) describes prohibited uses of the products and/or services offered by asinzen.com, Inc. (the “Services. The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive. We may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on the asinzen Site. By using the Services or accessing the asinzen Site, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Services.
1. UNAUTHORIZED USAGE OR EXPLOITATION OF ENDPOINT APIS
- You may not use or call any of the asinzen app APIs
- You may not exploit or create automated mechanisms (bot/auto crawlers/automation) to call any of the asinzen app API’s
2. NO SECURITY VIOLATIONS
You may not violate the security or integrity of any network, computer, or communications system, software application, or network or computing device (each, a “System”). Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
- Unauthorized Access. Accessing or using any System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System.
- Interception. Monitoring of data or traffic on a System without permission.
- Third Party Services. Developing any applications that interact with the Services or other users’ content or information without our written consent.
3. NO NETWORK ABUSE
You may not make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks unless you have permission to communicate with them. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
- User Solicitation. Soliciting login credentials from another user or using or attempting to use another user’s account, username, or password without their permission.
- Monitoring or Crawling. Monitoring or crawling of a System that impairs or disrupts the System being monitored or crawled.
- Intentional Interference. Interfering with the proper functioning of the Services, including any deliberate attempt to overload a network or System.
- Automated use. The exploitation of our systems and services by third party software applications, such as but not limited to bots, machine learning algorithms or auto-clickers, that imposes or potentially imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure.
- Avoiding System Restrictions. Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on a System, such as access, message, seat, API, bot, or contact restrictions.
4. OUR MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Services or asinzen . We may:
- investigate violations of this Policy or misuse of the Services or asinzen Site; or
- remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this Policy or any other agreement we have with you for use of the Services or the asinzen without any right to a refund or compensation.